Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall in Jamaa! + more!

 Hey Jammers! Mia here, And, It's fall in Jamaa! Heres a picture of Jamaa township....
 Aww....It looks like the Summer Carnival is coming to a close :'(. I've always loved it there. Eventhough I hardly go anymore.....XD
 And theres 2 new codes, BirthdayBash (Gives out a free cake [Above])
 And the other new code is, Discovery. It gives out 1,000 Gems. Can be helpful to people like me.....Exept for the fact that I already used it a long time ago :P. (Credit to Snowyclaw for this picture).
 And there were rumors that the Medical Center came back! I don't like them, though. AJHQ did something very glitchy They made it come back by accident! I like the Pillow Room alot better then the Medical Center. But, Luckily it was only a glitch. And the Pillow Room is safe and sound *Screams yay and has a party because of Pillow Room being here* O3O. Well, Thats all for now Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment